Drupps BLUEA standalone freshwater production system
Based on a modular product concept that adapts to any location or climate, and lets you setup any desired freshwater production size.
You may setup freshwater production anywhere. On reinforced city rooftops, on low-value parking lots, on off-grid rural production sites.
The humidity content of the air will decide the physical size of the installation. But you decide the freshwater production size.
Add another freshwater production tool to your already existing freshwater toolbox. Add more freshwater without investing in more desalination, long-haul freshwater transports or bottled water.
Features and Benefits
- You are in control – higher freshwater security
- Sustainable production with no footprint
- Adaptable to any location or climate
- Scalable to any desired production capacity
- Low capital expenditure
- No need for large distribution networks
- Can use low-value locations
- Flexible – add or remove capacity at any time
Technical Specification and Timeline
Drupps BLUE is in late-stage product development and is not yet launched on the market. Market launch is projected to September 2018.
A full technical specification is projected to be available in April 2018. Please sign up for our newsletter if you are interested in receiving updates.
General Technical Specifications:
- Operating Temperature: -10*C to +50*C
- Operating Humidity: RH 50% to 100%
- Water Quality: WHO standard
- Physical Appearance: 20-ft standard container
- Power Supply: Electricity
- Smallest installation size: 2 containers
Drupps offers demonstrational visits for vip customers, potential partners and dignitaires beginning in May 2018. If interested, please send us a message.