Electricity-powered solution for local water production with lower capex vs higher opex. Starting at 20,000 LPD. Launched in May 2018.
Modular Solution for Big-Scale WaterUnseen configuration flexibility
A modular product concept based on two module types that work together and builds on what is state-of-the-art energy efficiency developed by the water industry.
Drupps solutions enable specific production capacity in a specific climate or geographical location. In urban areas as well as in rural off-network locations. Let your imagination run wild.
The Drupps Concept
Drupps presents a two-module product concept for building specific and limitless water production capacity in specific climates. The first module type, A is a humidity absorbing unit. The second module type, B, is a water producing unit.
This concept creates huge flexibility for the user, allowing multiple combinations of the modules to adapt a specific water production size to local climate conditions.
How to tailor-make an installation?
- Choose water production size
- Study your local climate chart
- Connect the number of A-modules that will supply the installation with corresponding amount of humidity
Why Drupps?Our Unique Selling Points
- Big Water Production
- Works in cold or dry climate
- Full water production during winter months
- Superior energy-efficiency compared to other air-water generators (AWGs)
- Developed and made in EU
Electricity-powered solution for local water production with higher capex vs lower opex. Starting at 100,000 LPD. Expected launch in mid-2019.